Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Auto Infection

Auto Infection


Han Song I

Posted: 01 Feb 2011 08:00 AM PST

Han Song I
This Korean cutie has, quite possibly, the shortest first name (or last name) we’ve featured so far. Han Song I is a model and by the looks of things, she’s quite popular in the import scene as well. The ‘I’ in her name could mean a lot of things but for now, we’re referring it it as a Roman numeral – or Han Song as numero uno.

Han Song I Han Song I Han Song I Han Song I Han Song I Han Song I Han Song I Han Song I Han Song I Han Song I Han Song I Han Song I Han Song I Han Song I Han Song I Han Song I Han Song I Han Song I Han Song I Han Song I Han Song I

Han Song I
Han Song I

Han Song I
Han Song I

Han Song I
Han Song I

Han Song I
Han Song I

Han Song I
Han Song I

Han Song I
Han Song I

Han Song I
Han Song I

Audi R18

Posted: 01 Feb 2011 07:20 AM PST

Audi R18
Looking for the ‘perfect 10′ in Le Mans is Audi and they’ve brought out their newest contender for the famed 24-hour race. New regulations for the event called for smaller, less powerful engines so the car banked on aerodynamics to go faster – hence the enclosed cockpit on the brand-new R18. Instead of a V10 or a V12, the R18 is now powered by a 3.7-liter TDI V6. Audi isn’t testing this car at Sebring, unlike its predecessors. We’ll see it in action in May at the Spa-Francorchamps circuit and in Le Mans, about four months from now where Audi looks forward to taking 10 victories there.

Audi R18 Audi R18 Audi R18 Audi R18 Audi R18 Audi R18

No comments:

Post a Comment